Thursday, February 16, 2012

Popsicle Stick Puzzles

On my quest to find fun activities for Isabel, I found these popsicle stick puzzles!


What you'll need:
Printed Pictures (I just printed mine on the computer)
Popsicles sticks (I used the wider ones)
Mod Podge
A brush

First, put down some Mod Podge on the Popsicle sticks, then press down the picture. Then brush over the top of the picture.


Lay them out to dry, and cut them apart! I used an exacto knife and cut on the backside to make sure the lines were straight. 

I put numbers on them to help Isabel learn her numbers, and because they were kind of hard to put together without the numbers!


She had a lot of fun doing them, and really loved that the pictures on the puzzles were our own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...