Monday, March 19, 2012

Finally a Poster Print for Julian's 1st B-day


Julian turned one almost 5 months ago. I finally made a collage for him, and ordered the print on poster board! I 'm really excited, and I can't wait to get the poster put up in his room. Isabel has a similar one, that I purchased from the photographer that took her pictures. It's beautiful, but it was also very expensive! This time, I made a collage in Picasa----if you don't have it, get it! It's free, and it's also how I made my blog header. I hope the print looks as good as I think it's going to. This is my first time ordering a poster print made from my own collage. 

On another note, how beautiful is this quote! Encouragement for the week that I stole from here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...