Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scrapbook Paper Driving Me Nuts

I really couldn't stand how the scrapbook paper was flopping over like this! Yuck!!!


So, I cut out some pieces of scrap cardboard slightly smaller than scrapbook paper size, to make the paper stand up. I didn't want you to see ugly cardboard in the front, so I applied some mod podge to the cardboard, then the scarpbook paper, then a little more mod podge. It was a sticky mess, but now I don't have floppy paper! Yay!


My craft area is coming along so well, I can't wait to share it!



Ps: The paper holders are from IKEA. They are a magazine rack that comes in a pack of 5 for about $15. Very lucky find, because most magazine racks aren't wide enough for scrapbook paper. They are meant to hook together and be all one piece, but you can't fit as much that way, so we just mounted them separate. I saved the fifth one to put over our computer desk for mail & other random paperwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...